Sunday 8 April 2012

Task 2 Hearing


Hearing as a sense.

The site : Federation Square

From the sketches :
 The thing I am looking at in this diagram is "escalator"














 Here I am mapping out the amount of sound I got during a certain time of day. IN the diagram I am mapping the sound at the site on 4pm.


 By using two different triangle and color I am mapping out the conversation between people usually two or three at the site.











 Here I am focusing on the sound of trams and cars and basically electronic or transportation. It is very loud and noticeable as its function is to let people know what it is.














For the last one, I am looking at the different sounds of cutlers and how the closer to restaurant of cafe the more you can hear more people chatting and conversing rather than in the middle of the square.
















The model is from the last diagram in here I have put just above. The model is made out of plaster.






No comments:

Post a Comment